thanks to you all you shared you scam story resulting from RBM merchandising because I am an example of a person trying to make some extra money after a back surgery I located the information about RBM out of a entrepenueur magazine.I mailed off my self addressed envelope as they requested.

They responded and requested a startup fee. they also stated dont let this small stat up fee keep you from earning a 50% sales commission. application fee completely refundable, one thing that sets a red flag is that to receive commission if there is a conflict on the amount of sales there is no number to speak to an actual person. I decided to look them up first.

to be honest 15to 25$ can go in the gas tank then to be scamed out of it.thanks

Had an Experience with RBM MERCHANDISING?

Comments

I got scammed by them as well asked for my money back and they will not send it back but now when you think about it...there's no phone number or anything.

Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more